Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning
R&E Home Solutions offers ductwork cleaning services including: HVAC vent, HVAC duct, and dryer duct repair and cleaning. Our professional vent cleaning and duct cleaning services will keep your family healthy and safe, and your HVAC or dryer unit running smoothly and efficiently for years to come. If you’re curious about HVAC vent and house duct cleaning costs, contact us today for a quote!
When you have the right gear,
it’s pretty easy!
Depending on your home’s need we use a highly specialized machine to create negative air pressure or a rotobrush machine.
We love taking photos during our cleaning and will send them for you to be the judge. We are true clean freaks. Our process ensures the utmost cleanliness.
- Step 1. Inspect AC unit and clean unit coils, saving up to 20% on your energy bill.
- Step 2. Open all vent covers, rotobrush each one, freeing your home from dust and other airborne allergens.
- Step 3. Sanitize all ducts with organic products, ensuring all germs have been removed and preventing further growth.
- Step 4. Replace filter and your home will be dust free for 5-10 years!
Don’t wait until the last minute! Clean your air ducts today and get 5% off!
What MITE be hiding in your air ducts…
The house dust mite is a pyroglyphid that lives in human habitation. Dust mites feed on organic material, such as flakes of shed human skin, and flourish in the stable environment of dwellings. House dust mites are a common cause of asthma and allergic symptoms worldwide. The mite’s gut contains potent digestive enzymes that persist in their feces and are major inducers of allergic reactions such as wheezing. The mite’s exoskeleton can also contribute to allergic reactions.
Airborne bacteria can be present in air or on surfaces, usually appears in buildings with poor ventilation, poor maintenance or as a result of water damage
When should I clean my air ducts?
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association recommends getting your air ducts cleaned every three to five years, but here are some signs that will help you decide if its time:
- Dust coming out of your vents when the unit working
- Bad odors from air vents
- Filter getting dirty in less than 30 days
- Sniffing and sneezing when A/C is working